1) Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for all high-performance connections between PCs and flat panel displays, digital LCD displays, projectors, and HDTVs.
2) This DVI-I Male to DVI-I Male Cable with 24 pin + 1 pin or 24 pin +5 pin or 18 pin + 1 pin connector at both ends
3) Bass on the latest generation of TMDS-core technology pick up with a few gigabit per second bandwidth of the content can be high-definition video and multi-channel audio data binding to a single interface
4) This cable High-Definition multimedia interface are to provide high-bandwidth uncompressed digital audio and video transmission
5) Fully support 1920 x 1080P HD resolution, the maximum transmission speed of 10.2Gbps, in order to realize the true “HD Link”, maily used in digital high definition TV, plasma TV, LCD TV, rear projection TVs, projectors, DVD
6) Length: 1.5m or 3m