- Mid-tower chassis with two modes: Normal Mode/ Reverse Mode
- Feature multi-directional power button and movable IO module
- Front and side tempered glass panels for components and RGB display
- Supports up to 3x 360 radiators and a maximum of 10 fans
- Offers 9 storage drives mounting space
- Dual-chamber layout with hooks friendly cable management compartment
- Five optional accessories: Vertical GPU Kit / Upright GPU Kit / Additional I/O kit / Front Mesh Kit / Top I/O Kit
Keep cool with the O11 Dynamic series all-new design and express the preferable configuration.
MESH PANEL INTEGRATION
OPTIMIZE COOLING SUPPORT
9 DRIVES CAPACITY
CABLE MANAGEMENT FRIENDLY
5 OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
With only a few steps, the O11D EVO can be flipped in reverse mode to experience a seamless front and side tempered glass showroom view on the right side of the chassis.
EXQUISITE, YET FUNCTIONAL
Following the style of the O11 Dynamic series, the aluminum panels feature an updated fine mesh which provides an optimal ratio of airflow and dust filtering.
INNOVATIVE AND FLEXIBLE CONFIGURATION
Featuring a modular design, the O11D EVO offers many configuration potentials when making use of optional kits, both for air cooling and water cooling.
The more direct the airflow, the better the cooling performance. Thanks to the upright GPU kit and the front mesh kit, which makes the addition of 3 extra fans at the front possible, the O11D EVO can provide powerful and direct airflow to the GPU and the CPU.
UPGRADED VERTICAL GPUAIRFLOW
The upgraded vertical GPU kit provides more room for bottom-mounted fans and radiators to increase the cooling capability and efficiency of the O11D EVO. Users can either mount the GPU vertically at the lower position which provides 50mm of clearance at the bottom of the chassis, or the upper position for 90.5mm of clearance.