- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Output Connection: XLR Output
- Output Impedance: 320Ω
- Sensitivity: -57.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Phantom Power: Not required
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): 172 x 109 x 62
Cardioid Dynamic Podcasting Microphone
The PodMic is a broadcast-quality dynamic microphone optimised for podcasting. It has a rich, balanced sound, with an internal pop filter to minimise plosives and internal shockmounting to reduce vibration.
The PodMic is optimised for use with the RØDECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio, but will also offer exceptional results with any high-quality microphone interface.
- Broadcast-quality dynamic capsule
- Optimised for speech applications
- Internal pop filter to minimise plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Designed for use with RØDECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio
About Rode Microphones
RØDE Microphones are a uniquely Australian owned and operated audio company. Our home is in beautiful Sydney, just 20km west of Sydney’s downtown area and right near the home of the Sydney 2000 Olympics.
Comprising three warehouses with a total footprint of over 110,000 square feet, the RØDE state-of-the-art plant has over 60 million dollars in precision machinery and an international team of more than 250 people across highly skilled disciplines: electronics engineering, industrial design, technical engineering, robotics, audio and acoustics engineering, metal production, toolmaking, injection-mould technology, logistics, assembly, quality control, finance, marketing and sales.
As well as our main campus in Sydney, we have offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Seoul. Our extensive distributor and 6000-strong storefront network ensures RØDE Microphones are sold in 117 countries – and growing – making RØDE a truly global company.
لا توجد مراجعات بعد.